Coin Storage. The TrumpCoin team provides 3 great professionally coded wallets to store your TrumpCoins locally on your PC. A Windows version, Apple Mac and a Linux Ubuntu version. These applications allow you to secure your coins, send and receive coins, stake them for rewards, and setup and manage your PatriotNodes. These wallets are an integral part of the TrumpCoin peer network. Each wallet contains its own copy of the TrumpCoin blockchain and verifies and secures the transaction chain.
Some important points to remember:
1. Download your TrumpCoin wallet only from the website links. No others are authorized or secure.
2. Always encrypt your wallet as soon as installed with a password (passphrase).Do not use the same password in all of your wallets or other secure items. We recommend using a strong, secure password generator.
3. Never give your password to anyone you don't know or trust. The TrumpCoin team will never ask for your wallet password.
4. If you have coins in your wallet you can earn rewards from staking. Click the unlock option under the Settings Menu and enter your password. Make sure the 'For staking only' box is checked.
5. Do not send or receive any coins from your wallet until it is completely synchronized with the rest of the blockchain. They will not show until the chain is completed. Keep your wallet open and online as much as you can. This allows it to keep current with the blockchain and allows staking.
6. Become familiar with the menu options at the top of the wallet. Backup your wallet file as regularly as possible especially if you are transferring coins in-out regularly. You can manually copy the wallet.dat file from the install folder or use the menu option under File>Backup Wallet. Save the file to a secure location preferably off your computer such as a thumb drive or external source.