News & Events
ChampOut and TrumpCoin Campaign
Patriots! Christmas came early this year. Biden is sleeping and Trump is
as confident as ever.
Over the next month we will host a TrumpCoin recruitment campaign.
Led and hosted by ChampOut on its website.
Plan to distribute 8000TrumpCoins:
- recruitment mission (winner selected by algoritem)
- meme competition (champion selected by judges)
- video competition (champion selected by judges)
- ChampOut representative
- TrumpCoin representative (one of the most known names from
Discord or Telegram)
- Community representative (preferably sponsor)
All of you will be invited to help us spread the word and participate in the campaign.
- November 21st, 2021
TrumpCoin is a community lead coin and all funds are being gathered from the community itself.
Want to sponsor the campaign?
Send few TrumpCoins our way:
(TrumpCoin donation wallet)
Trumpcoin goes live on patriotexchange on November 22nd.
- November 17th, 2021
Trumpcoin is now verified and listed on Blockspot.io. Please visit for coin information and price updates.
- October 11th, 2021
El Salvador just bought 400 bitcoin and plans to buy 'a lot more,' a day before making it an official currency
- September 6th, 2021
Bank of Jamaica mints the first batch of national digital currency
- August 12th, 2021
While major cryptocurrencies continue trading in their range, it’s encouraging to see them in the green after another decrease earlier this week.
On the 21st of July, the long-awaited event featuring known Bitcoin enthusiasts, including Jack Dorsey and Elon Musk, joined Cathy Woods to talk about the digital gold. A few important takeaways from this event.
- July 28th, 2021
- Elon Musk holding BTC, ETH, and DOGE: the man behind Tesla and SpaceX, shared that he has a diversified portfolio which he doesn’t intend to sell. A quote that will be framed by many in the DOGE army is: “I pump, but I don’t dump.”
- Mining going green: While previously explaining the decision to stop accepting Bitcoin payments with its carbon footprint, Elon Musk shared that it seemed that Mining was going more towards renewables and didn’t rule out starting to accept crypto again.
- Bitcoin not majorly used by criminals: Chainanalysis, a company focusing on tracking on-chain data, reports that Bitcoin isn’t - as news outlets like to note - used much to finance illicit activities. In fact, most of the Bitcoin activity consists of trading and investing.
Investors should remember that Bitcoin is a kind of asset which has fought many similar pessimistic views many times. The current sell off could be the opportunity for many investors to load their portfolio with Bitcoin which is selling at a huge discount.
- June 23th, 2021
Tom Emmer of Minnesota now accepting Cryptocurrency for political campaign funding. TRUMPCOIN team is reaching out to get added to the list of preferred vendors to donate.
- June 18th, 2021
Moya expects risk assets, including cryptocurrencies, to see some short-term pressure due to worrisome signs over inflation. Rising prices could result in sooner-than-expected Fed tapering.
- June 17th, 2021
Cryptocurrency Wins Votes of Confidence from Gov. Abbott, Texas Department of Banking. View Now
- June 14th, 2021
The State of Texas passes a bill recognizing Bitcoin and other Cryprocurrency as legal tender. TRUMPCOIN rises to .11975 cents on the news. Up 28% on the day the news hits the press. View Now
- June 14th, 2021
Patriot Node Giveaway winner = Army Sargent Jay of Florida, has served our country for 15 years. We are proud to honor him with our 5000 coin Patriot Node giveaway, we hope to reach many more service members and their families and help them grow with us.
- June 5th, 2021
Hats and Tee-shirts begin to emerge, order form and how to pay using Trumpcoin are here.
- June 5th, 2021